Mt. Elgon Self-Help Community Projects is firmly committed to the privacy of our investors and to the integrity of our records. Outlined here are the policies we use to protect your privacy and safeguard any information you entrust to us. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Online giving: Our website provides investors with a safe, secure and private facility for making online credit-card gifts.
2. Investor Records: Mt. Elgon Self-Help Community Projects does not sell, disclose or share information with other organizations and we do not permit our records to be used for any activity other than official Mt. Elgon Self-Help Community Projects business.
3. Email list: We will send you a short email update approximately once a month to update you on additions to our website and other Mt. Elgon Self-Help Community Projects news. If you ever decide you do not want these updates, you can change your preference, unsubscribe, or email a request to be removed to email@example.com.
4. Virus protection: Mt. Elgon Self-Help Community projects protects its computers with firewalls and leading anti-virus protection software. We update our email system anti-virus protection software daily.
5. Mailings: Mt. Elgon Self-Help Community Projects does not send mailings to people who just visit our website. We do not do mass mailings or phone-a-thons. We send very limited communications by mail to our contributors. If you would prefer not to receive any mail, you may request this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will mark your record accordingly.
6. Web logging: Web server software routinely logs sessions. Mt. Elgon Self-Help Community Projects does not keep or use any information that links your web usage to your identity except in those cases where you specifically want us to have the information, e.g. when sending us order or subscription information, or when participating in surveys and study groups.
8. Policy changes: If we ever change any of these policies, we will post those changes on this site so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and whether we will disclose it to anyone.